Django Hello
d***@infomed.sld.cu
2016-03-04 19:25:52 UTC
Hello I new in Django I would like to get some tutorials. I speak
Spanish, is somobody here who speak spanish? please, help me about that

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/
Bruno Barbosa
2016-03-04 20:51:50 UTC
I think that a good start point is the django official website
https://www.djangoproject.com/ and your intro tutorial:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/intro/

Also, you can see the Django spanish site: http://django.es/

--
Bruno Barbosa
Web Developer
2016-03-04 20:57:18 UTC
I have been seeing it but I just have acces
https://www.djangoproject.com/ and this one too
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/intro/

but just thouse one, I would like to get some tutorials but my big
problem is my email, I can not get a file bigger than 2 mb haha I
live in Cuba

Bruno Barbosa
2016-03-04 21:03:07 UTC
But these tutorials are online.. you don't need download it..

--
Bruno Barbosa
Web Developer
Luis Zárate
2016-03-05 00:14:00 UTC
In fat bellow says: I can send you some pdf split in files of 2mb.

Hola, si quiere puedo envíarle por email algunos tutoriales en pdf .

Yo uso linux por lo que puedo partirlos con split y Ud podrá unirlos con
cat.

Django se basa en python Ud conoce este lenguaje.
Post by Bruno Barbosa
Post by d***@infomed.sld.cu
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico
que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del
Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el
compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones
establecidas
Post by Bruno Barbosa
Post by d***@infomed.sld.cu
Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/20160304155718.1243858fs518g7n2%40webmail.sld.cu
.
Post by Bruno Barbosa
Post by d***@infomed.sld.cu
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHxcCH6n9h4qmRdMqOY%3DV4xHnQU-wLU7Ru5MDVfjm5dxZy5iBQ%40mail.gmail.com
.
Post by Bruno Barbosa
"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri
Luis Zárate
2016-03-05 00:28:46 UTC
I am not in Cuba, but there are internet limitations (bandwidth) and
restrictions (regional banned and site blacklist) expecially if servers are
in USA (not America), for this reason it is important to him download a
file.
Post by Luis Zárate
Post by Luis Zárate
Post by Luis Zárate
Post by Luis Zárate
<
https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/pleYFBjRTaqPzwl0QWV68XGbm9_iKE548G9HnZip6o7gk46Dni4svLKWIxqanv21wf4L-oDTIVyWUviHHYQOxYJ_VR-E2QHnDRBqrtZefM09Bgx09obS9PzSCP77HVIAehvKQVoH7RXKVRwJcXB8ZhPlAlEmO_2MsbjN1bH8rF0L8O0qa_FTVnBaZA84NQjOjE3lH9ACs5sERtY=s0-d-e1-ft#https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4-s_Bgz_-NSN0V3b24zU25fMW8&revid=0B4-s_Bgz_-NSdy9OTkYzcDN6RGZITWl5amdqT3JxVnNVVSswPQ
--
"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri