Problem matching paths deploying with WSGI on Ubuntu mounted not at root
Dave Briccetti
2018-12-03 06:05:48 UTC
I’m moving an app from Heroku to an Ubuntu server on AWS. I’m having
trouble with matching URL paths when mounting via WSGI to not the root of
the domain. Everything works fine under development on the Mac. I’ll gladly
pay somebody to videoconference with me and get this sorted. Or, perhaps
there are common mistakes that people make documented somewhere. I’ve spent
lots of time searching and experimenting.

Dave Briccetti
https://davebsoft.com